Dyslexia North East Membership
How can I join Dyslexia North East ?
Choose one to suit your needs
- FREE Membership for adults
- Dyslexia NE individual and family membership shared with the British
- Dyslexia Association – £20 per year
- Dyslexia NE concession Membership shared with the British Dyslexia
- Association – £10 per year
- Dyslexia NE SpLD Teachers Group – £35 per year
What do I get in return ?
Free membership entitles you to:
- Information via Email and Social Media about Programmes, Events and Workshops.
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Access to Groups on Mondays at High Flyers and RGS group on Wednesdays for Families.
- Support by phone or in person
Shared membership of Dyslexia NE and British Dyslexia Association.
All of the above plus Dyslexia Contact magazine and priority Bookings for Conferences and Workshops.
Annual Payment paid by BACS, Paypal, Cheque or at Meetings.
£20 per family or individual Member and £10 concession for those on low incomes. Free membership available